The global cellulite treatment market size is anticipated to reach USD 2,806.60 million by 2026 registering a CAGR of 11.0%, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. This can be attributed to improved efficacy and safety of these techniques and increasing cases of obesity due to sedentary lifestyle and improper diet. In addition, supportive government initiatives are expected to fuel the market growth. For instance, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) cleared Cellfina, minimally invasive cellulite treatment, in 2016. Furthermore, new product developments by the major market participants are anticipated to boost the market growth.
For instance, Endo International Plc is anticipated to launch its cellulite treatment by the end of 2020 while Soliton, Inc. has initiated clinical trials for its non-invasive treatment for cellulites. The global cellulite treatments market is anticipated to witness many merger & acquisitions and sategic collaborations during the forecast period due to emphasis on market consolidation by established companies to limit competitive rivarly. For instance, according to Investor’s Business Daily, Inc. article, Allergan is estimated to seek collaboration with Endo International for international marketing of the Endo’s cellulite treatment. This collaboration is anticipated to compliment the body conturing and aesthetic portfolio of Allergan.
Request a free sample copy or view report summary: Cellulite Treatments Market Report
Cellulite Treatments Market Report Highlights
- Non-invasive procedures accounted for the largest market share in 2018 due to popularity and easy availability of these procedures
- Soft cellulite segment is anticipated to witness a lucrative CAGR over forecast period. High prevalence of this cellulite type along with easy removal process is anticipated to fuel the segmetn growth
- Clinics and beauty centers segment led the global market share in 2018 and is estimated to expand further at the fastet CAGR over the forecast period
- North America was the dominant regional market in 2018 due to the presence of advanced medical infrastructure, skilled personnel, and comparatively higher expenditure on cosmetics and aesthetic procedures in the region
- Key companies in the global cellulite treatments market are Cymedics; Nubway; Syneron Medical, Inc.; Zimmer Aesthetics; and Tanceuticals, LLC.
Cellulite Treatments Market Segmentation
Grand View Research has segmented the global cellulite treatments market on the basis of procedure, cellulite type, end use, and region:
Cellulite Treatment Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Minimally Invasive
Cellulite Treatment Cellulite Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
Cellulite Treatment End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- Clinics & Beauty Centers
Cellulite Treatment Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2015 – 2026)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Grand View Research, Inc. is a market research and consulting company that provides off-the-shelf, customized research reports and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and energy. With a deep-seated understanding of varied business environments, Grand View Research provides strategic objective insights. For more information, visit http://www.grandviewresearch.com