Through 1 Quarter
We’ve seen some fireworks one quarter in as the Denver Nuggets and the Milwaukee Bucks have combined for 81 points. a victory is still up for grabs for either team, but Denver is up 42-39
The Nuggets have been relying on small forward Will Barton, who has ten points and two assists, and point guard Jamal Murray, who has nine points and three assists. Milwaukee has been led by small forward Khris Middleton, who so far has nine points and two assists in addition to two rebounds.
Milwaukee @ Denver
Current Records: Milwaukee 15-8; Denver 12-10
What to Know
The Milwaukee Bucks’ road trip will continue as they head to Ball Arena at 9:30 p.m. ET Monday to face off against the Denver Nuggets. Denver will need to watch out since the Bucks have now posted big point totals in their last four contests.
You can’t lose the contest if you win every quarter, and that was precisely Milwaukee’s strategy against the Cleveland Cavaliers this past Saturday. Milwaukee was the clear victor by a 124-99 margin over Cleveland. Milwaukee’s point guard Jrue Holiday did his thing and had 20 points and eight assists.
Meanwhile, the Nuggets were within striking distance but couldn’t close the gap this past Saturday as they fell 119-114 to the Sacramento Kings. Center Nikola Jokic did his best for Denver, finishing with 50 points (a whopping 44% of their total) and 12 assists along with eight rebounds and three blocks.
The Bucks are the favorite in this one, with an expected 4-point margin of victory. They are currently four-for-four against the spread in their most recent games, a trend bettors might want to take into account.
Milwaukee is now 15-8 while Denver sits at 12-10. A couple offensive numbers to keep in mind before tip-off: Milwaukee enters the matchup with a 49.30% field goal percentage, good for second best in the league. The Nuggets have displayed some offensive firepower of their own as they come into the game boasting the third most points per game in the league at 115.4.
How To Watch
- When: Monday at 9:30 p.m. ET
- Where: Ball Arena — Denver, Colorado
- TV: NBATV
- Online streaming: fuboTV (Try for free. Regional restrictions may apply.)
- Follow: CBS Sports App
The Bucks are a 4-point favorite against the Nuggets, according to the latest NBA odds.
The oddsmakers had a good feel for the line for this one, as the game opened with the Bucks as a 3.5-point favorite.
Denver have won seven out of their last ten games against Milwaukee.
- Mar 09, 2020 – Denver 109 vs. Milwaukee 95
- Jan 31, 2020 – Denver 127 vs. Milwaukee 115
- Nov 19, 2018 – Milwaukee 104 vs. Denver 98
- Nov 11, 2018 – Milwaukee 121 vs. Denver 114
- Apr 01, 2018 – Denver 128 vs. Milwaukee 125
- Feb 15, 2018 – Denver 134 vs. Milwaukee 123
- Mar 01, 2017 – Denver 110 vs. Milwaukee 98
- Feb 03, 2017 – Denver 121 vs. Milwaukee 117
- Nov 30, 2015 – Milwaukee 92 vs. Denver 74
- Nov 11, 2015 – Denver 103 vs. Milwaukee 102